If you have children between 5 and 12 years, I can give you some tools and ideas on how to coach them the reading, writing and Mathematics skills necessary for them to become excellent and confident students.
Check out The Weird Word Game, The Families as Coaches Programme, The Coaching Guide, and The Student Tuition Centre. Sign up for a two monthly newsletter full of useful tips to help your children. Check out my latest tips.
I post new ideas every two weeks so have a look around and if you want to receive my latest tips and ideas, sign up for my blog down the left hand side of the page. Visit my latest blog here
Please get in touch with any thoughts or questions and I’ll write back to you.
You can teach your child to succeed beyond anyone’s expectations!
I have been a student, teacher, and parent for most of my life have worked at Primary, Secondary and Tertiary level. My experiences have taught me that children will improve their reading, writing and math skills beyond theirs and anyone else’s expectations, when they are in an environment which:
- believes in them,
- supports them to aim high, and
- gives them the tools to reach their goals.
My five key beliefs
- Every child has untapped intelligence they may not be aware of.
- All children hunger to learn and develop.
- If you treat a child as a highly intelligent person, they will believe you over time, and will act accordingly.
- Effort (yours and theirs) makes an important difference in how successful a child is.
- Children need effective strategies that help them learn new information and skills more easily.
I help families and their children develop the skills to work together so the children become excellent readers, writers and mathematicians. I believe that if you coach your child for 20 minutes a day on skills they need, you change their life forever.
I wish you lots of fun and success with your child.
Anne (M.Ed., Dip.T.)